Wednesday, October 30, 2002

Yesterday the rain decided to keep coming down. I don't know if it ever stopped raining in the last several days. Finally last night at some point the rain stopped, because it wasn't raining when I woke up this morning. Yesterday was actually quite weird, because there were big patches of blue sky during the day, but it was still raining. At one point, I saw one of the most beautiful rainbows I have ever seen. It showed up during a class change, so everyone was standing in the halls staring at it. It was very low on the horizon, so it appeared very big, and seemed to have more than just seven colors. It appeared on top of the city's skyline, and was just amazing. There was a second rainbow higher in the sky, so that was cool too. It was one of those times I wished I had my camera at school.

It's been really cold recently. Today isn't quite as bad, at around 55 degrees fahrenheit. Yesterday was really cold. I don't know specific numbers though. I'm guessing it was around 50. Plus it was raining, so I was soaking wet everywhere I went. If it is going to rain today, I imagine it will be tonight. It looks too nice right now to rain.

No comments: