Okay, I have internet access again. It has been really flakey recently, however I discovered the school computers are working fine. It turns out the proxy server changed IP addresses, so I just had to change my internet settings to get it working again. I think it might still be a little flakey though. I am still sick. My tonsils are quite large, but don't hurt anymore when I swallow. The medicine from the first doctor visit helped, but slowly. So I went to the doctor again yesterday and got more medicine. Also, I had a fever, headache, and runny nose Monday night in addition to the tonsils, so I felt really bad. The doctor said that there does not seem to be a serious illness present, just small annoying ones. It took 3 hours at the doctor yesterday, and that may well come out of my vacation. It has yet to be seen if I can use sick time or not. The Japanese only use sick time when they are dying in the hospital.
I've got a big teacher's meeting soon. The students are all going home right now, so it is sort of a half-teacher's work day. All the teachers have a regional meeting based on their subject. So all the English teachers and ALTs are meeting together this afternoon.
Wednesday, October 16, 2002
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment