skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Brian In England
Brian's travels around the world.
Tuesday, October 22, 2002
Okay, I think I changed the time zone successfully, so dates and times will be more accurate instead of a day behind in the blog. They will reflect the time I posted it here instead of the time in America.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2009
(7)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(1)
►
2008
(51)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(2)
►
2007
(118)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(16)
►
July
(13)
►
June
(11)
►
May
(25)
►
April
(14)
►
March
(11)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(2)
►
2006
(57)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(21)
►
2005
(100)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(38)
►
September
(20)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(4)
►
2004
(138)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(12)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(17)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(38)
►
April
(18)
►
March
(14)
►
February
(17)
►
January
(8)
►
2003
(82)
►
December
(12)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(6)
▼
2002
(106)
►
December
(14)
►
November
(22)
▼
October
(25)
This week I am doing a Halloween lesson for my stu...
Yesterday the rain decided to keep coming down. I...
I don't normally comment on school lunch, but this...
I discovered that one of my first-year students is...
Big news this week was that my old supervisor at H...
Today is another day of sitting around and not doi...
I'm often frustrated with the level of English my ...
Okay, well now the archives are a little messed up...
Okay, I think I changed the time zone successfully...
Today I don't have much to do. Tomorrow and Thurs...
Well, I seem to be at the end of my cold. I barel...
Apparently people know that some of us Americans d...
Getting Japanese people to give an opinion on anyt...
Okay, I have internet access again. It has been r...
We just got a super cool color laser printer. It ...
This month the big thing at school is singing. Th...
Teachers in Japan are not tied to one school in pa...
Everyday I eat school lunch. I eat with first-yea...
Well, I feel a little better today, though my tons...
I am sick. Blah. I think its quite easy to get s...
Okay, it seems like Duke's web site is doing stran...
The trip to see Paul was interesting. It was 676 ...
Paul and I have been trying to get vacation plans ...
I just read something which struck me as really fu...
Blah. It seems I have trouble getting my lesson p...
►
September
(25)
►
August
(19)
►
July
(1)
About Me
Brian
View my complete profile
Labels
paris
(31)
canada
(14)
vacation
(12)
Sheffield
(11)
Dublin
(5)
driving
(5)
rain
(5)
train
(5)
wedding
(5)
snow
(4)
baby
(3)
flood
(3)
ball
(2)
fire
(2)
jacket
(2)
Iraq
(1)
New York
(1)
Norfolk
(1)
airplanes
(1)
backpack
(1)
banking
(1)
birthday
(1)
blog
(1)
camera
(1)
cheese
(1)
conference
(1)
cooking
(1)
earthquake
(1)
eclipse
(1)
football
(1)
holidays
(1)
job
(1)
ljubljana
(1)
massage
(1)
mouse toilet
(1)
snooker
(1)
terrorism
(1)
toga
(1)
university
(1)
vegas
(1)
Other websites
Woodlands Guest House and Bed and Breakfast
No comments:
Post a Comment