This month the big thing at school is singing. There is a choral competition on Nov. 1, so the students must get ready for this. That means before and after school, all the students get together and sing songs as a class. I think each class is in competition against other classes in their grades.
It is nice to arrive at school to the sound of beautiful singing. It kind of makes me think I teach at a private church school. Of course, at moments like right now, when the students are out of tune and the piano player keeps messing up, it reminds me of being trapped in my worst nightmares. Today seems to be a particularly bad day for the class next door, so hopefully 4:00 will come quickly and I can leave.
I think the choral competition will take up most of the day, and apparently I may be asked to help judge it.
Thursday, October 10, 2002
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment