Monday, November 11, 2002
Today I got a little frustrated with one of my teachers. Last week she asked me to come up with a list of "When I am sad, I cry." type of sentences. I made a lot of them and left them on her desk Thursday along with another activity she asked me to write. I put a note on them asking if they were what she wanted. I never heard from her again until I tracked her down this morning (finally) and she said that she hadn't read them yet. She then looked at it and told me that almost all of it needed to be redone in the next couple hours before the class. Plus she wanted me to come up with a came involving the sentences she had me make. She had previously made me think that she had a game in mind. It's the first time I've really taught with her, so I was taken aback quite a lot. I ended up with a pretty rough lesson plan that we scraped through. Hopefully I can improve it before tomorrow's lesson. Some of the things were too difficult. It can be tough to know the skill level of the different classes, especially the first time you teach them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment