skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Brian In England
Brian's travels around the world.
Monday, November 11, 2002
Kyoto pictures are now up. I'll try to write a whole story linking them up and all that. You can see the pictures now at:
http://www.duke.edu/~bi/japan/KyotoTrip/
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2009
(7)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(1)
►
2008
(51)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(2)
►
2007
(118)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(16)
►
July
(13)
►
June
(11)
►
May
(25)
►
April
(14)
►
March
(11)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(2)
►
2006
(57)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(21)
►
2005
(100)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(38)
►
September
(20)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(4)
►
2004
(138)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(12)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(17)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(38)
►
April
(18)
►
March
(14)
►
February
(17)
►
January
(8)
►
2003
(82)
►
December
(12)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(6)
▼
2002
(106)
►
December
(14)
▼
November
(22)
Kyoto Monday - it's finally here! On Monday we wo...
Today music returned during lunch. We haven't had...
Today's lunch was an interesting experience. It s...
One weird thing in Japan is the bathrooms. I real...
Yay, my computer came back to me last Friday. Hop...
Yesterday was just gorgeous. For some reason the ...
Sunday in Kyoto take 3. The six of us (Sarah, Vic...
Okay, this is take two for writing the second part...
Okay, I'm fairly pissed right now. I just spend 3...
I have about an hour to do nothing, which has pret...
Well, I got drafted to help students with an inter...
I finally got my act together, so it looks like I ...
Today I got a little frustrated with one of my tea...
Videos and DVDs are pretty cheap to rent here, I t...
Kyoto pictures are now up. I'll try to write a wh...
An interesting fact: pumpkins in Japan are green a...
I feel a little sorry for the female students, bec...
Today is actually a nice day for once. Yesterday ...
Wow, Kyoto is so nice, especially in comparison to...
Today at elementary school, I was teaching classes...
We're going to Kyoto on Saturday. Hopefully it wo...
I don't remember if I've mentioned the following t...
►
October
(25)
►
September
(25)
►
August
(19)
►
July
(1)
About Me
Brian
View my complete profile
Labels
paris
(31)
canada
(14)
vacation
(12)
Sheffield
(11)
Dublin
(5)
driving
(5)
rain
(5)
train
(5)
wedding
(5)
snow
(4)
baby
(3)
flood
(3)
ball
(2)
fire
(2)
jacket
(2)
Iraq
(1)
New York
(1)
Norfolk
(1)
airplanes
(1)
backpack
(1)
banking
(1)
birthday
(1)
blog
(1)
camera
(1)
cheese
(1)
conference
(1)
cooking
(1)
earthquake
(1)
eclipse
(1)
football
(1)
holidays
(1)
job
(1)
ljubljana
(1)
massage
(1)
mouse toilet
(1)
snooker
(1)
terrorism
(1)
toga
(1)
university
(1)
vegas
(1)
Other websites
Woodlands Guest House and Bed and Breakfast
No comments:
Post a Comment