Thursday, April 01, 2004

Well, the results of the chaos are in, and they decided at the last minute to move my desk. So I moved all my crud over to the other desk, instead of dragging my desk around. The new desk has a smaller drawer over my legs, but this actually gives me more legroom, so that's kind of nice.

However, now I am the closest teacher to the phone, which doesn't really make sense. After all, I can't answer the phone as well as the other teachers can.

I'm also far from the heater, but luckily I won't be here next winter and the weather is improving now. Too bad for my successor, though.

The good news is that I am closer to the doors, so I won't have to weave in and out of everyone to leave the office. We also have less desks right now, so there is a lot more space to walk around. I'm sure they'll cram more teachers in here in another couple weeks though. They always seem to.

No comments: