Thursday, April 01, 2004

I have decided to go to Korea for Golden Week (April 29-May 9). Of course, South Korea, not North. I originally found a flight there for about 600 dollars, which is pretty good for Golden Week, but I discovered there is a hydrofoil which goes there from Fukuoka, for 250 dollars round trip. However, there is a 200 dollar difference in the train fares to Nagoya and to Fukuoka, so I will only save about 150 dollars in the end. Still, it should be a neat way to travel.

I will be landing in the south, in Pusan. From there I will probably make my way up to Seoul quickly, then work my way back down slowly. I think Paul and Keiko might be in Seoul for a few days while I am there, so hopefully I can hang out with them a little bit. I think I might bring my tent and sleeping bag and camp a lot while there. It should be fun.

No comments: