On Friday at my school, I found out that maybe they aren't going to shut down my school. They might shut down the other elementary school and move those kids to my school. I guess it hasn't been decided yet.
My first elementary class went pretty well. I have more students in my classes than last year, due to a small group of 6th graders last year (only 9). Now my 5th and 6th grade class (I teach them together) is huge. There are over 35 kids in the class, because the 5th grade class is giant.
I found out that several of the teachers I liked at my elementary school were transferred. Also, it turns out the principal moved to another school, instead of retiring as I was told before. The new principal used to be the Nanbu Junior High principal, which was one of Sarah's schools.
Monday, April 12, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment