We had our first snow in Toyama last night. I didn't see it fall, but I noticed a little bit on cars this morning when I was biking to school. It hasn't stuck on the roads, but they are predicting snow during the day on Saturday, which may stick. Luckily, I'll be in Osaka then, so I won't have to deal with it.
Victoria and I bought tickets to Okinawa for a birthday trip yesterday. It was pretty cheap, at 10,000 yen a leg. So each round-trip ticket only cost 20,000, which is much better than the normal price of 60,000 (550 dollars). It's not a popular time to go, so we had no trouble getting the discount tickets. We are taking advantage of a Wednesday holiday to get a 5 day trip from 2 days vacation time. Now I have about 11 days of vacation left, so I have to figure out when to take the rest of the days.
Tuesday, December 16, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment