skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Brian In England
Brian's travels around the world.
Thursday, December 18, 2003
I would like to go to the Sydney Opera House, but it appears there aren't any performances when we'll be there. They start up again the day before and the day after we leave. Maybe next time.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2009
(7)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(1)
►
2008
(51)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(2)
►
2007
(118)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(16)
►
July
(13)
►
June
(11)
►
May
(25)
►
April
(14)
►
March
(11)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(2)
►
2006
(57)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(21)
►
2005
(100)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(38)
►
September
(20)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(4)
►
2004
(138)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(12)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(17)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(38)
►
April
(18)
►
March
(14)
►
February
(17)
►
January
(8)
▼
2003
(82)
▼
December
(12)
Here it is, right before the next big family trip....
I just found out there are a ton of Royal Host res...
I would like to go to the Sydney Opera House, but ...
Australia is right around the bend. I guess my pa...
We had our first snow in Toyama last night. I did...
Today I took a survey about the JET program. It h...
There's a problem student in the office right now....
Victoria and I rented skis this weekend. We got a...
I've been showing my second year students a short ...
First period this morning, I was supposed to teach...
December seems to be passing by as quickly as Nove...
This week we had the mid-year JET seminar. It was...
►
November
(10)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(6)
►
2002
(106)
►
December
(14)
►
November
(22)
►
October
(25)
►
September
(25)
►
August
(19)
►
July
(1)
About Me
Brian
View my complete profile
Labels
paris
(31)
canada
(14)
vacation
(12)
Sheffield
(11)
Dublin
(5)
driving
(5)
rain
(5)
train
(5)
wedding
(5)
snow
(4)
baby
(3)
flood
(3)
ball
(2)
fire
(2)
jacket
(2)
Iraq
(1)
New York
(1)
Norfolk
(1)
airplanes
(1)
backpack
(1)
banking
(1)
birthday
(1)
blog
(1)
camera
(1)
cheese
(1)
conference
(1)
cooking
(1)
earthquake
(1)
eclipse
(1)
football
(1)
holidays
(1)
job
(1)
ljubljana
(1)
massage
(1)
mouse toilet
(1)
snooker
(1)
terrorism
(1)
toga
(1)
university
(1)
vegas
(1)
Other websites
Woodlands Guest House and Bed and Breakfast
No comments:
Post a Comment