This week we had the mid-year JET seminar. It was all-day Tuesday and Wednesday. Last year I felt I got a lot out of the seminar, but this year I already know what I am doing, so I was a little bored. Jo said she thought it was good, so it must be that being a second-year has affected my perspective on it. This year it didn't help that they put people in seminars that they didn't sign up for or need. For instance, I was in a seminar for after school activities, like clubs. However, English Club ended in September, so I don't need ideas anymore. Still, going to a seminar that I didn't need was still better than some folks. They had to go to the same seminar twice. It didn't really make sense. I don't remember similar problems last year.
The trip to Australia is approaching quickly. We leave for Osaka on the 19th, then we'll go to Australia on the 21st. It will be my first time in the Southern Hemisphere. I am excited about the warm weather that awaits us.
Thursday, December 04, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment