skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Brian In England
Brian's travels around the world.
Thursday, September 05, 2002
So those are my selected pictures. If you want to check out more, there are more pictures from the trips at
http://www.duke.edu/~bi/japan/
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2009
(7)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(1)
►
2008
(51)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(2)
►
2007
(118)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(16)
►
July
(13)
►
June
(11)
►
May
(25)
►
April
(14)
►
March
(11)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(2)
►
2006
(57)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(21)
►
2005
(100)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(38)
►
September
(20)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(4)
►
2004
(138)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(12)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(17)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(38)
►
April
(18)
►
March
(14)
►
February
(17)
►
January
(8)
►
2003
(82)
►
December
(12)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(6)
▼
2002
(106)
►
December
(14)
►
November
(22)
►
October
(25)
▼
September
(25)
I don't know if I mentioned this or not, but I hav...
Well, it is Sunday morning now. The welcome weeke...
Right now I am back in Toga Village. About 60-70 ...
Pictures from Paul's trip are finally up on the we...
Grr... the internet connection at work keeps disc...
Okay, I think I sorted out the problem. For some ...
Well, for some reason blogspot.com does not seem t...
I want to talk about omiyage briefly before I go h...
I had a great time last weekend. We drove down to...
Finally, it looks like English Club will happen to...
This weekend I will go to visit my brother Paul in...
Today I taught the first year students at my junio...
I ordered some shoes off the internet today. I re...
One thing that is really strange at school is that...
Today I taught elementary school again. Last Frid...
Tonight is Sarah's birthday. I made her a pseudo ...
Last night was my welcoming party/ back-to-school ...
Well, Sports Day finally took place. Sports Day w...
I finally got a new fridge last night. On Wednesd...
Japanese t-shirts are quite funny, mostly because ...
This morning I found out both my junior high class...
So those are my selected pictures. If you want to...
So I finally got some pictures uploaded onto the w...
The funniest thing about today has been the stretc...
Okay, I've had a nice little run of bad luck since...
►
August
(19)
►
July
(1)
About Me
Brian
View my complete profile
Labels
paris
(31)
canada
(14)
vacation
(12)
Sheffield
(11)
Dublin
(5)
driving
(5)
rain
(5)
train
(5)
wedding
(5)
snow
(4)
baby
(3)
flood
(3)
ball
(2)
fire
(2)
jacket
(2)
Iraq
(1)
New York
(1)
Norfolk
(1)
airplanes
(1)
backpack
(1)
banking
(1)
birthday
(1)
blog
(1)
camera
(1)
cheese
(1)
conference
(1)
cooking
(1)
earthquake
(1)
eclipse
(1)
football
(1)
holidays
(1)
job
(1)
ljubljana
(1)
massage
(1)
mouse toilet
(1)
snooker
(1)
terrorism
(1)
toga
(1)
university
(1)
vegas
(1)
Other websites
Woodlands Guest House and Bed and Breakfast
No comments:
Post a Comment