Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Well I am back from my trip now if you haven't guessed. It's been a busy week with Victoria packing her things. Today was the day she moved in to her new apartment, so she organised some friends, including one with a car, to help move everything. It only took a little over an hour and one carload, so it wasn't too painful. She took those of us who helped out to lunch afterwards. There's still a lot of papers and schoolwork here in the flat, but she's promised to move it out in the next week before my parents arrive so the flat is nice and tidy. It's a little weird having the whole place to myself, and I think it will seem a bit empty when all the loose papers and the like are gone. Already I've discovered a lot of dust hiding all over the place.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment