Thursday, March 18, 2004

The weather has been a bit crazy recently. Yesterday it was really hot (24 degrees Celsius) and very windy. I had trouble riding my bike. Actually, when I was at home, I opened the outside door while one of my windows was open. Immediately this created a wind tunnel effect in my house, and slammed the middle door shut with such force that the windows in the door popped out. Luckily, they didn't break and I was able to put them back in. Despite the strong winds, the weather was warm enough that I wore short sleeves to work.

Overnight the winds carried in a big cold front, which brought a lot of rain with it. So this morning it was pouring down rain. Now it's changed to snow, for whatever strange reason. I doubt it will stick, though, because it is not that cold.

No comments: