Last night we got a lot of snow. It snowed about an inch in 6 hours. They thought it would snow, but not quite that much. They are forecasting snow Thursday through Sunday, but today it is nice and sunny, so a lot of yesterday's snow is melting. It's a little strange.
I forgot to mention this, but I have a new bike now. It is a lot like my old bike, but silver (which makes it harder to find since most bikes are silver), and of course, everything is new. It is nice having tires with tread, and brakes that work very well. However, I feel like it is harder to pedal this bike than my old bike, so that is not as nice. Anyway, I'm quite happy, and I imagine my successor will be happy, too.
Wednesday, March 03, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment