skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Brian In England
Brian's travels around the world.
Thursday, August 29, 2002
I am finally able to get back into my weblog. Something happened the last three days, and an expired cookie caused some problems with blogger, so I couldn't access my blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2009
(7)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(1)
►
2008
(51)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(2)
►
2007
(118)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(16)
►
July
(13)
►
June
(11)
►
May
(25)
►
April
(14)
►
March
(11)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(2)
►
2006
(57)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(21)
►
2005
(100)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(38)
►
September
(20)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(4)
►
2004
(138)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(12)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(17)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(38)
►
April
(18)
►
March
(14)
►
February
(17)
►
January
(8)
►
2003
(82)
►
December
(12)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(6)
▼
2002
(106)
►
December
(14)
►
November
(22)
►
October
(25)
►
September
(25)
▼
August
(19)
Last night we went to one of my favorite restauran...
The class schedule here is the most complex thing ...
One of the cool things about Japan is that it actu...
Last night a guy knocked on my door around 8pm, bu...
Someone asked me to talk a little more about the k...
I bought another bicycle yesterday. My bike is qu...
I had my first angry parent conference. No doubt ...
I am finally able to get back into my weblog. Som...
This weekend was much more tame (most of it anyway...
I was sad on Wednesday to hear about layoffs at my...
This week was slightly more sane than last Saturda...
Mt. Fuji was totally nuts this weekend. As we wer...
Garbage is pretty insane here in Toyama City. We ...
Last week a student told me I looked like Tom Crui...
I've tried uploading some pictures to my website a...
I also keep having kids stare at me and giggle. I...
If I hear the Star Wars theme one more time, I thi...
Sorry all this is in one big message, but I have b...
Well, now I'm in Japan. I'm staying at the Keio H...
►
July
(1)
About Me
Brian
View my complete profile
Labels
paris
(31)
canada
(14)
vacation
(12)
Sheffield
(11)
Dublin
(5)
driving
(5)
rain
(5)
train
(5)
wedding
(5)
snow
(4)
baby
(3)
flood
(3)
ball
(2)
fire
(2)
jacket
(2)
Iraq
(1)
New York
(1)
Norfolk
(1)
airplanes
(1)
backpack
(1)
banking
(1)
birthday
(1)
blog
(1)
camera
(1)
cheese
(1)
conference
(1)
cooking
(1)
earthquake
(1)
eclipse
(1)
football
(1)
holidays
(1)
job
(1)
ljubljana
(1)
massage
(1)
mouse toilet
(1)
snooker
(1)
terrorism
(1)
toga
(1)
university
(1)
vegas
(1)
Other websites
Woodlands Guest House and Bed and Breakfast
No comments:
Post a Comment