Thursday, November 13, 2003

I'm still sick today. Luckily I only have one class. I hope to get better by tomorrow, since I have two classes and elementary school then. Hopefully I can make it to the weekend.

We have a possible venue booked for the charity show, which is a relief. We might be able to get a bigger, closer place for the same price, so I'm looking into that now, too. We booked the same place that we had last year for the charity show. We keep having the problem every year that we don't try to book someplace until October, so many places are full by then. I hope that next year we can go ahead and find a new producer and book the hall in June or July. That would be easiest for the group next year. They wouldn't have to worry about finding a place again.

No comments: