About thirty minutes ago one of the teachers came into the office and asked if I didn't like Japanese music. I said I liked it, and why was she asking. It turns out there was a concert going on with traditional Japanese instruments. No one had bothered to tell me, and I assumed it was a student government sort of meeting, which we have sometimes and I never understand.
This week I am helping students from 3:15 or so until after regular school hours. There was a test a couple of weeks ago for English proficiency. The students who passed the first part of the test have to take a second part this Saturday. There is an oral interview section to the test, so they want to practice for it. I volunteered to interview them after school. It's a good chance to talk with the students one-on-one also. I'll have about six kids each day for four days. It's been good so far.
Oh yeah, my teacher who I was told was sick turned out to be okay. She came back this week in perfect healthy (or at least appears to be).
Wednesday, November 12, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment