The new Harry Potter book seems quite good. I'm a little worried that she'll just write some horrible book for one of the last ones due to pressure to release it by a certain date. Hopefully that won't happen.
This weekend Victoria cut my hair. She did it quite fast too. I think she's destined to become a barber. Now my hair is much shorter (it was down to my nose before), and much cooler in the weather we're having. It hasn't been too hot, but it's been quite humid many times. Today's weather seems like it will be fairly nice and cool.
Yesterday Victoria and I went to a barbeque at Erin's house in Oyama. We all brought a lot of food, so we had way more than we could actually eat. We ate around 4 and I didn't eat anything later on because I was so full. It was quite a nice feeling.
The whole weekend wasn't very exciting, but it was nice. Since last week we had the Charity Show, it was nice to do something relaxing instead of running around everywhere.
Monday, June 30, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment