The other award I won was a little trophy for best mustache. There was a general mustache theme to the quiz, owing to the fact that a group of people involved in the quiz were doing Movember, which is a grow-a-mustache-in-November charity event to support prostate cancer. So at the quiz they were selling mustaches for anyone who didn't have one, but I made my own at home from a pink cereal box and taped it to my face. It won the best mustache competition probably because it was fairly weird looking and bright pink, plus there was a bit of a picture of cereal in the corner.

Photo courtesy of Robin Gissing
I've applied for a promotion at work as well. Just have to wait to see how that goes I guess. There's two big assignments due in the next month for my course as well, so I'm keeping quite busy.
No comments:
Post a Comment