The doctor seemed to think my progress was going ok, though he did acknowledge my joint was fairly stiff with downward movement. He's suggested just walking around with regular shoes now, and doing some toe exercises to try to stretch the range of the toe. Hopefull that will help.
Biggest problem I've had so far is going down steps. I just can't do that same rhythm to go down them, and I've nearly tripped several times. I think it is the fact that my left foot is now much lower to the ground, because my right shoe isn't a platform shoe anymore. I guess it will just take some getting used to again.
Tomorrow I am away at the Sheffield Park Hotel for an LTI 2 day residential. I'll be back Thursday night. Hopefully it will go well.
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment