I have just gotten back to England. It's very cold here, but there is a warm Victoria. She has just bought some nice new pillows for us, so we can sleep all day. This is a very good thing since I am incredibly tired and sleeping all day today. I keep thinking it is still the 30th (when I left America), and can't quite get it in my head that it is really New Year's Eve. Tonight Victoria is dragging my sleeping body around to some friends' new apartment for a New Year's gathering, and then we will go to the River Thames to watch the fireworks at midnight. It should be fun, assuming I am still awake for it. She might have to carry me otherwise. Then I will probably stay up until 10am after the fireworks, due to the time difference. I hate travelling east: going west is so much easier on me. Have a happy New Year everyone!
Friday, December 31, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment