Tuesday, May 25, 2004

I still don't have my computer, but it hasn't really interfered much with getting things done. I am in the process of making the program for the charity show, so it means I have to do all the picture editing on a school computer in Photoshop. This isn't a particularly bad thing, since Photoshop is a great program. However, I don't know how to use it very well, so it makes it hard to read the menus in Japanese. Normally I know enough about the placement of the menus in Word or some other program, that I can use the computer in Japanese almost as well as the English version. Unfortunately, this isn't the case with Photoshop. I'll just have to rope a teacher into help me out.

We have the tickets and posters printed now, so I mostly have to focus on the program right now. After that, I have to help with the set, and try to sell a lot of tickets. I have already sold 20, which is a good start, I think. However, we have up to 1,500 we can sell!

I've tried to enable commenting in my blog now, so I think you can leave a message about a particular post.

No comments: