Tuesday, May 11, 2004

I have returned from Korea now. I really enjoyed my trip. It was a lot of fun, and I met a lot of nice people. Korean food is really good, and a lot spicier than Japanese food, which I think is too bland most of the time.

When I came back I was feeling refreshed and in a great mood. Unfortunately, something happened yesterday that has put a damper on my good mood. While at school, my computer randomly crashed again and wouldn't start. It seems that my hard drive is corrupted and possibly permanently damaged. I took it out and hooked it up to another computer, but it said it was too corrupted to read. I can't load windows, or even the recovery tools I used last time to try to fix it. It's not really a good situation. I'm afraid that if I fix it, it will probably just break again since that is too bad crashes in a row. I have contacted Toshiba in Tokyo again. Hopefully they will be a bit more responsive this time than in the past.

No comments: