Thursday, May 08, 2003

Well, it's been nearly a month since I wrote anything on my blog. Unfortunately, I haven't had my computer during this whole time period. It's taking forever to fix it. I don't get as much chance to write on my blog while at school, since I have to hog the only shared computer in the office to do so.

Recent exciting things include:

Victoria and I took a four day trip to Sendai and visited Jane (Victoria's roommate in college), and Dana Watson (went to the Unitarian Universalist fellowship with me). It was lots of fun.

Monique Thomas from high school (and junior high school) came to visit me last weekend. We went to a Tulip Festival in Tonami. There were lots of tulips there. However, Victoria was sick that weekend, so she had a rough time walking around the festival.

The JET Charity Show is approaching in June. I'm starting to get everything ready for the set and props. It should be quite fun, I hope. It will keep me busy too.

No comments: