Well, the snow is melted now. It snowed hard on Wednesday too, so there was a lot of chaos in the streets and trains during the week.
My last MSc course is underway now, finishing the third week tomorrow (of ten weeks). It's interesting and I am getting into the course material now. It's called Research Methods and I'm hoping it will help me with the research I am doing and prepare me for my dissertation.
I got a new mobile phone today, as my old phone would dial random numbers when it was in my pocket. The new phone covers up its number pad so I should be able to keep it in my pocket. I'm keeping the old phone in case I get any visitors, as it was useful when my parents came and they had a similar phone. I still have my same phone number, as it can easily be transfered between phones.
Saturday, February 07, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment