I'm off to Bristol tomorrow. The university has been participating in a benchmarking exercise for e-learning (I went to Warwick last year for part of it). To mark the end of the benchmarking exercises, there is a celebration event at Bristol tomorrow. Originally Louise was going to go too, but she has fallen ill today so she can't go. Even if she is better tomorrow, she is going to the states on Friday for a conference and said she had some work to get done before then. I don't think this thing tomorrow is a big deal, but it is unfortunately almost 3 hours away by train, so I will be travelling a lot of the time.
Recently I've been busy with my two courses, which started two and a half weeks ago. I am taking the courses Information Literacies for e-learning and Communication and Discourse Analysis. So far the communication one has been a lot of work (10 readings in the first 2 weeks), but they are easing it up some now. It is also a lot of terminology and theory that is completely new to me, unlike the ones last semester. Hopefully afterwards it will help some with research I want to do though, so it is a good opportunity for me.
Wednesday, January 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment