Have been quite busy the last month, so haven't been able to write much. Here's a bit of a round-up:
Finished my first two courses in my Msc in e-learning, which involved lots of final assignment essay writing. I'll start two more next week, so I am getting mentally prepared now.
In December I also went back to the US for about 5 days for Keith and Joy's wedding. It was a very nice wedding, and it was good to see my family, including most of my aunts and uncles from California who flew in for the wedding. Keiko, Paul, and Ray flew in from Japan so it was good to meet Ray for the first time. Unfortunately they all got sick with a stomach flu that quickly made its way around the family. Didn't have much time to visit with friends though, as everything was pretty wedding focused. I got really sick on the airplane ride home which was not fun at all, but managed to avoid giving it to Victoria thankfully.
After the wedding, I flew back to England for Christmas at Victoria's parents' house. It was quite hectic there as there were about 15 people in one house. Had a lot of fun though, but unfortunately many people were sick and Victoria was unfortunate to catch this one, which has lasted until now.
It's back to work on Wednesday since I used my extra vacation on the wedding. I imagine not many people will be at work then, but we'll see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment