Thursday, February 16, 2006

For my birthday, we went out to eat with some friends. Vernon came, along with Susannah and Helen from work, and Helen's boyfriend, Neil. We went to Iguana's, which has Brazilian-style cuisine. Victoria and I had been there before, so we knew it was a good place to go. I think everyone was happy with the meal. On the whole it was a good birthday, but nothing really big happened. I was planning on taking the day off work, but there was a meeting I really needed to attend that day, so I wasn't able to. I'm still a bit unclear about how many vacation days I have left, as a result of the change in my job. So it is probably best not to use up too many before knowing a specific number. After all, I have three international trips planned before September when I get my new holiday allowance.

No comments: