Wednesday, May 04, 2005

I have started at my new job now. Things are going well, but I am quite busy. I keep having lots of meetings, so I don't even have a spare minute to sit down and work with Blackboard, the program I am going to be supporting soon. I hope I will have some time before next week, because the person who knows more than me is taking a week off to sell her house. Luckily, it is fairly intuitive stuff for me.

It seems like my credit card has been suspended or something, which is really annoying. I will have to call them tonight to get them to turn it back on. It must have been the charges in Denmark that raised a flag, but the frequent back and forth between the US and England didn't seem to. It would've been nice if they had called the phone number for the account to see what was up.

Today there was a pigeon in the bathroom at work. He was a very skinny pigeon: you could see his ribs. Apparently he dropped down from the ventilation shaft in the ceiling, so I think he was trapped there for awhile. Someone came to rescue him halfway through the day.

The apartment is really nice, and I am getting used to having so much space. Hopefully Victoria will come up soon. Our trip to Denmark was really nice, by the way. Maybe I will write more about it later. I don't have free time at work, and the internet is not set up at my flat yet, so it might have to wait.

No comments: