Today's weather has been quite strange. This morning apparently there was a ton of snow that dropped out of the sky, freezing part of the pond outside our house, and covering all the paths in the park with snow. Then this afternoon was sunny and a little warmer. Finally, as soon as I got back from the laundry (a minute ago), it started hailing pea-sized hail, and now it is raining some. We are getting all the weather options at once. I imagine we will have a sand storm tonight.
The good news is that I have a tentative job offer. They are applying for a work permit for me, and so I need to leave the country next week for several weeks to process the permit and visa, etc. Hopefully it will all work out and I will be able to come back and start employment in April.
Friday, March 04, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment