Tuesday, January 11, 2005

As a correction to my last post, it was actually Victoria's eldest sister, Fiona, who gave us the London Eye tickets, not Gillian (who gave us a set of wine glasses). I have corrected that post as well.

The charity contacted me on Monday and asked me to come in and talk to them today. I did so, and they would like for me to start out by helping interpret for housing issues on Wednesday afternoons. A group of housing officials come to the center every week to meet with clients about housing needs. Since the charity helps disabled people, many of the clients have special housing needs and/or need financial help. If all goes well, they will try to put me to use as an interpreter in other situations outside of the office as well. I'm excited, and I will let you know how it goes tomorrow.

No comments: