Finally the sun has come out this morning. Though they are predicting more snow tonight, I think it won't be too bothersome. We got about a foot and a half in total, I think. It seemed like it would never stop snowing at times.
I was sick starting on Saturday. I think I had a fever on Sunday, too. I got lots of sleep the whole weekend, though, so I feel a little better today. Tonight it will be plenty more rest, as well.
I found out today that my old shares of HAHT will be worthless under the new merger plan. However, my old CEO will get $2 million dollars, in addition to whatever money he will get from shares he owns. Kind of nice to see corporate abuses on a personal level. Luckily I didn't have many shares of stock at HAHT, so I am not losing very much at all. I knew it was a pretty risky investment when I took it.
Monday, January 26, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment