I'm reaching new heights of boredom at work. I have no classes this week, due to the mid-term tests which are Thursday and Friday. This means I've become bored. I am mostly focusing on next week's lesson, and on my elementary lessons for the next two weeks.
I've decided to do something special for Halloween for my elementary school. I'm going to have a little treasure hunt around the school. I'll even give them candy at the end. However, they can't read, so I need to make lots of tapes to play for them.
I also take three stuffed animals to elementary school every week. They have names, and the students know them and like them. So I have decided to dress them up in Halloween costumes and have a little puppet show with them to explain trick-or-treating. I think it'll be cool.
Wednesday, October 22, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment