skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Brian In England
Brian's travels around the world.
Thursday, February 27, 2003
Oh yeah, I guess I forgot to mention it. I got my computer back on Tuesday. Of course, it started malfunctioning on Wednesday, so it's not much of an improvement. A letter to Toshiba is in the works.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2009
(7)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(1)
►
2008
(51)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(2)
►
2007
(118)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(16)
►
July
(13)
►
June
(11)
►
May
(25)
►
April
(14)
►
March
(11)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(2)
►
2006
(57)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(21)
►
2005
(100)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(38)
►
September
(20)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(4)
►
2004
(138)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(12)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(17)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(38)
►
April
(18)
►
March
(14)
►
February
(17)
►
January
(8)
▼
2003
(82)
►
December
(12)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(7)
▼
February
(8)
Oh yeah, I guess I forgot to mention it. I got my...
The Malaysia and Singapore trip is back by popular...
Yay! Good news. I just got an email from the Tos...
Sorry, but I'm going to rant about my computer now...
Last weekend we went to Toga Village again. It's ...
Skiing in Nagano was pretty fun. The first day wa...
Tomorrow I have to send my computer in to be repai...
I don't know if I've ever mentioned this before, b...
►
January
(6)
►
2002
(106)
►
December
(14)
►
November
(22)
►
October
(25)
►
September
(25)
►
August
(19)
►
July
(1)
About Me
Brian
View my complete profile
Labels
paris
(31)
canada
(14)
vacation
(12)
Sheffield
(11)
Dublin
(5)
driving
(5)
rain
(5)
train
(5)
wedding
(5)
snow
(4)
baby
(3)
flood
(3)
ball
(2)
fire
(2)
jacket
(2)
Iraq
(1)
New York
(1)
Norfolk
(1)
airplanes
(1)
backpack
(1)
banking
(1)
birthday
(1)
blog
(1)
camera
(1)
cheese
(1)
conference
(1)
cooking
(1)
earthquake
(1)
eclipse
(1)
football
(1)
holidays
(1)
job
(1)
ljubljana
(1)
massage
(1)
mouse toilet
(1)
snooker
(1)
terrorism
(1)
toga
(1)
university
(1)
vegas
(1)
Other websites
Woodlands Guest House and Bed and Breakfast
No comments:
Post a Comment