Last night it snowed, and apparently it didn't ever stop snowing. Recently it's snowed at night but nothing has come of it. This time it stuck. We have about 50cm (about 20 inches) on the ground, and it's still snowing. It's a very small and powdery snow. Hopefully it is also like this in Nagano, since I'll be going there this weekend to go snowboarding. A bunch of us are taking a trip there this weekend. It looks to be quite fun, but a little expensive, at around $200 for a two day trip. One night in the hotel is quite expensive at about $80 per person in double rooms. It does include breakfast and dinner though. We're renting a van for two days, plus we have highway tolls to pay for. I'm worried the roads are not going to be very fun to drive on this weekend. Hopefully the van will have snow tires.
A rather strange thing happened the other day. One of the students decide to bite one of his friends on the head. I don't think there was any bleeding, but there was a big fuss over it. Apparently the guys are friends and one of the boys was just being really stupid. They still seem to be friends now. I don't envy the teacher who got to call their parents and explain the situation.
Wednesday, January 29, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment