
Each year at work there is a couple of weeks to promote employee health and well-being in our department. You get things like free fruit, and you can sign up for workshops to do relaxing activities or get a massage. For this year I chose a new activity, mug-decorating.

I chose to do a commemorative Nanimal mug, with Bill and Strange Panda and the rest of the boys appearing on it. You can see the pencil sketch for Bill on the mug as I am painting the grass and sky first. I think my mug came out pretty well (you can see the pictures of it on their blog). While I enjoyed making the mug and doing something different, it was kind of stressful at times, since I had to concentrate a lot to get the details right and I had never done it before.
No comments:
Post a Comment