We're now safely in Canada. Still feeling a bit jet-lagged on our third day. Yesterday we went to the CN Tower really early, and beat the crowds. It was a bit hazy, but generally we could see ok. As it turns out, today is completely cloudy and rainy, with tomorrow predicted to be cloudy too, so it is a good thing we went yesterday.
The hostel we are staying at is nice, but the air conditioning does not work so great, which has left us a bit hot at night. On Saturday we head up to Quebec in a marathon journey on bus and train (about 10 hours). Not looking forward to it too much, but hopefully should be ok. I wish I could buy the Harry Potter book to read on the journey, but I don't think the stores will be open in time, and I am not anxious to go to the stores at midnight on Thursday with the long lines. I will get to read it later I guess.
Anyway, better get ready as we are going to the Bata Shoe Museum today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment