Thought you might be curious as to what some of the test questions were like, so I've got some of my test questions for you to try.
This is the one I missed on my test:
Signals are normally given by direction indicators and:
a) brake lights
b) side lights
c) fog lights
d) interior lights
Not particularly tough:
Which of the following should you NOT do at the scene of an accident?
a) Warn other traffic by switching on your hazard warning lights
b) Call the emergency services immediately
c) Offer someone a cigarette to calm them down
d) Ask drivers to switch off their engines
My personal favorite:
You are following a learner driver who stalls at a junction. You should:
a) be patient as you expect them to make mistakes
b) stay very close behind and flash your headlights
c) start to rev your engine if they take too long to restart
d) immediately steer around them and drive on
I'll post the answers as a comment, including why I missed the first one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
answers were:
a, c, a
I missed the first one because I was reading the question from the perspective of a US driver. When I read signals I thought it meant turn signals, where it just means any signal to another driver. So I chose side lights as my answer, as they seemed the closest thing to turn signals/indicators. But I wasn't terribly confident. The correct answer is brake lights, as they give some signal to other drivers (that you are stopping).
Post a Comment