My parents have gone off to visit the baby in Japan now, but I still have a lot of work to do before Victoria's and my vacation. This year we are going to Canada for four weeks, so that should be great. Victoria deserves a break after all her work this year. Apparently the first year of full time teaching is also a lot of work though.
I'm thinking about starting a distance learning master's in e-learning at Edinburgh. I have to figure out if I count as a foreign student or not. It will affect the cost a lot potentially.
At work I've been busy creating a web 2.0 treasure hunt, which will serve as a staff development event to encourage our staff members to find out more about new things like blogs, wikis, and youtube. Hopefully it will be interesting and a bit fun.
Friday, May 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment