We have returned from our trip to the US, and I brought a chest infection with me. However, it seems that the same chest infection already struck Sheffield at the same time, so there is no risk of me spreading a global pandemic.
It was good to finally be back in our flat, especially after a long (though uneventful) flight. Of course, the light has gone out in the bathroom now (and the ceiling is 20 feet high so I can't get to it to change it). And the front of our kitchen drawer came off, so maybe it is not so nice to be home. :)
The other bad news was that my computer completely crashed right after I turned it on and I wasn't able to repair it. I've had to reload it from scratch. Luckily, there wasn't much on there that wasn't backed up. But it is still annoying.
Otherwise it is back to work and school. It's good to be doing something again.
Thursday, January 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment