Monday, August 01, 2005

This Thursday Victoria and I will be going to Jersey, one of the channel islands. Victoria's eldest sister, Fiona, lives there with her husband and three cute girls. They live close the beach, so hopefully we will be able to swim some. However, the weather has not been that nice in England recently. I have been wearing a coat to work every day, to give you an idea. It has been cloudy and rainy as well.

This last month has been a bit tense at work. My department is having a restructuring, so everyone's jobs are being juggled. If I am lucky, I will get a more senior post with more responsibility. If I am not lucky, I will stay with the same post, which is better than many people can say (they will be without a job). So the worst case scenario is that I will be no worse off than now. It looks like I will find out at the end of August, or mid-September.

No comments: